This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  samtrausneck 6 days, 18 hours ago.

Brisk – Creative WordPress Theme

• Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Temporibus autem quibusdam et aut officiis debitis aut rerum necessitatibus saepe eveniet ut et vol

Hi,

I would to contact you / open a new topic but I can’t find the way.

I have an issue importing your demo data.

Could you contact me quickly please ?

Thanks,

Hugo

I have the same problem, is there any chance to get assistance for that?

Hi,
    I have a major issue with the “Team Member” section using the “style-1” design inside of WP Bakery. It only works with laptops and computers, not with mobile devices.
    If you view the bottom of the page: https://channingcorporation.com/our-team/ on an apple mobile devices(iphone,ipad,etc.),(however it does work on androids) you will see that the team member’s info does not appear. Why does it work for Android devices, laptops and desktops only? The agency I am creating this site for, specifically liked this feature (which is why I went with the Brisk theme), but if we cannot use this for ALL mobile devices-the theme cannot be used. Is this a bug? Do you know about this? Is tere an update coming that will fix this?

Thanks,
    Sam
    samtrausneck@gmail.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.