There are two ways to set Shop on your page. You can set it up through Theme Options or as shortcode, choose whichever option is best for you. In next images we will show you how to set up on both ways. First option is through Theme Option. Navigate to Appearance > Theme Options > Shop Settings and you’ll get next screen.
Navigate to Product Page Settings tab to set settings for product page.
In next images we will show you how to set up Shop pages using Shortcodes. Navigate to page where you want to insert shop and through Visual Composer choose one of three different layouts which we provided for you. Each of these layouts is unique and shows your products in different order and style.
In next sample example we used Shop Grid as showcase layout. After choosing shop layout type, settings box will show up where you can choose settings for that layout.
- Choose in how many columns you want to show your products, you can choose from 2 to 5 columns. Notice that these columns are for large screens only, for smaller screens we created columns to fit perfectly so on any screen your products are show in best view port.
- Currently you can choose between two styles. Choose whichever you prefer most. In future we will provide more style layouts.
- You can choose to show pagination if you have more products. We provided three style of pagination for you, be free to play around and to choose whichever suits you the best.
- For shop items, enter how many you want to show in current page and rest of them can be divided using pagination.
- We added transition on shop items so your products can smoothly show on page. Choose whichever suits you the best.
- If you want you can show filter on page so customers can filter products. If you decide to use filter on your page
- Also you use sorting option so customers can sort products.
You can also add shop pricing filter to filter your products by price. We crated pricing filter as separate shortcode so to use it just add it as shortcode.
And do not forget to click Save & Update link to show your changes on your page.