To use Google Map in theme you should provide google map api key and insert it into theme options settings. Find your google map api key and if do not have one, just register here on this site : Google Map Api Key.
Navigate to Appearance > Theme Options > Google Settings and paste your code there.
After that just head to your page and find Google Map shortcode and be free to use it.
Edit settings for Google Map shortcode :
- Width (in %) -> Insert your desired with of maps or leave it as it is. Don’t forget to add “%” after number.
- Height (px/vh) -> Add height for map. You can choose to add in pixels or vh. Whichever you choose just don’t forget to add it at the end of number. Like 50vh.
- Map type -> Choose which map type you want to use. You can choose between 4 types.
- Latitude -> Choose to find your location. There is help tool bellow if you can’t figure your latitude.
- Longitude -> Choose to find your location. There is help tool bellow if you can’t figure your longitude.
- Map Zoom -> Choose to set zoom of your map.
Info window tab is place where you can add additional text if map icon is clicked.
Marker tab is is place where you can upload your custom map marker if you want or you can leave a default one.
In Advanced tab we have provided more additional options for your map settings. All options are self-explanatory so choose desired one.