Follow these steps :
- Add a Image/Video Intro VC Element to the Page
- Edit settings for Image/Video Intro
- Hit update to make changes to your site
Choose settings which best suits your desires.
- Check parallax option if you want to use it for your shortcode. It will only work if you choose to use image/video for background instead of image.
- Choose between background image/video and color. If you choose background image/video to use then you should upload your image or choose one from image gallery.
- Overlay Image/Video is option to use overlay background color to set it over image/video. You can also set color opacity to make your image/video visible. Default opacity is set to 30%.
Choose whichever suits you the best.
- Image/video intro height is option to set height of your shortcode. You can choose between three options, 50%, 70% or 100%. Percentage is height of the screen.
- Insert your title in title area.
- Choose Title Font Weight for your title to be more visible.
- In Subtitle area add your desired content
- Choose Text Style for color of text. You can choose between black and white color.
- Text Align option is for setting your text left, center or to right.
- And for title you can choose one of predefined sizes, just choose one of options in Title Size.