To add portfolio masonry, navigate to your page and choose Portfolio Masonry from available shortcodes and Settings box will show up where you can choose settings for portfolio layout. Portfolio Masonry Layout settings are same as for grid options, only different thing is that it shows items in masonry layout.
In next image settings for this portfolio layout are shown
- Choose in how many columns you want to show your portfolios, you can choose from 2 to 5 columns. Notice that these columns are for large screens only, for smaller screens we created columns to fit perfectly so on any screen your portfolios are show in best view port.
- You can choose between 6 styles. Choose whichever you prefer most. Every styles brings different style layout.
- You can choose to show pagination if you have more portfolios. We provided three style of pagination for you, be free to play around and to choose whichever suits you the best.
- For items per page, enter how many you want to show in current page and rest of them can be divided using pagination.
- We added transition on items so your portfolios can smoothly show on page. Choose whichever suits you the best.
- If you want you can show filter on page so customers can filter portfolios. If you decide to use filter on your page
- Also you use choose to use padding an extra space between items.